The Art of Loving® (Level 1):
An Introduction to SkyDancing® Tantra
Begin your Tantric journey in this experiential weekend workshop. Explore the transformative concepts of Margot Anand’s SkyDancing Tantra. Learn how you can easily integrate tantra into your lovemaking and daily life.
Singles and couples would equally appreciate the fun and safe ways in which you can dive into the discovery of love, intimacy, and heart-centered connections.
In The Art of Loving (Level 1), we offer an expanded perspective on spirituality, sexuality, and love. It is genuinely the HeArt of Loving.
Break free from cultural conditioning that limits you. Unplug from your everyday life, drop into your body, reactivate your senses, and find your expression in each moment. When you quiet the mind and develop your inner listening, you emerge as your true nature.
This workshop serves as a prerequisite for the Love & Ecstasy Training Cycles.
So, is this workshop for you?
- Do you wish to elevate lovemaking to high-sex?
- Do you want to awaken your vitality and boost your energy?
- Would you like to align your spirituality and your lovemaking?
- Is self-acceptance an issue for you?
- Do you wish there was more love in your life?
- Are you ready to integrate Tantra into your lifestyle?
- Would you love to learn how to engage in loving and effective ways of communication?
- Would you like to feel a deeper connection with your loved ones?
- Could there be more romance in your relationship?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then The Art of Loving (Level ) is the right place for you.
By opening your heart and energy channels, you discover new ways to enjoy unconditional love and awaken your ecstatic self in a safe and loving environment.
Imagine being in a community that welcomes you and your true and boundless self.
The Art of Loving (Level 1): An Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra is open to everyone, regardless of gender, relationship status, and sexual orientations. We welcome any one who is ready to take a step towards more aliveness, love, and consciousness in their intimate relating and daily lives. You don’t have to be in a relationship to learn about Tantra!
In this course, we explore:
- the interweaving of spirituality, love, and intimacy
- enhancing intimate communication skills
- moving into the resonance of the heart
- devotion through Tantric Rituals
- the gentle power of sacred space
- harnessing sexual energy for vitality and spiritual growth
- deep-diving into the depth of receiving
From The Art of Loving (Level 1) seminar, you’ll take home ways to access your source of ecstatic energy and share it in a conscious way with anyone in your intimate relationships and everyday life. By learning and putting into practice the timeless wisdom of this work, you will gain the benefits from these practices over and over.
Teachers: Sara Stout & Amin Abdi
Start: Friday, Aug 26, 2022, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Aug 28, 2022, at 1:00pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $695-$845 per person includes:
- full weekend seminar
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- access to Four Springs amenities (including its beautiful land, trails, pool, sauna and more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: Four Springs offers a variety of camp-style amenities including private cabins, a charming lodge for socializing, a gorgeous workshop venue, a swimming pool (May to Oct), sauna, and more. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- CWBC: 2-Room private cabin (for couples) with private bathroom
$845/person includes tuition, meals & a 2 room cabin with double bed, living room and private bathroom
- CSB: Duplex cabin with shared bathroom between cabins
$795/person includes tuition, meals & a cozy cabin with double bed or two twin beds, and semi-private bathroom
- CNB: Private cabin with shared bath house in separate building
$745/person includes tuition, meals & a 1 room cabin with double bed or two twin beds, and shared bath house
- IDC: Indoor camping (available all year)
$695/person includes tuition, meals, shared bath house & indoor camping (bring your own mat and sleeping gear)
- ODC: Outdoor camping (available May – Oct only)
$695/person includes tuition, meals, shared bath house & outdoor camping (bring your own tent, mat and sleeping gear)
Deposit: $250 per person; full payment due by Aug 10, 2022
Knowledge or experience of SkyDancing Tantra is not necessary. Space is limited, so be sure to register well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Log in if you already have an account with us.